[strongSwan] parsed CREATE_CHILD_SA response 2 [ N(TS_UNACCEPT) ], received TS_UNACCEPTABLE notify, no CHILD_SA built

Sujoy sujoy.b at mindlogicx.com
Tue Feb 20 15:00:49 CET 2018

Hi Jafar,

I am able to establish tunnel when I try to connect from LAN IP. But
with same configuration(Firewall setting) and same OS version it failed
to establish tunnel with *nated public IP*.

What means parsed "failed to establish CHILD_SA, keeping IKE_SA". Please
let me know if you have any idea regarding this issue.

Thanks