[strongSwan] Galaxy S9 native IKEv2 client tears down connection

Tobias Brunner tobias at strongswan.org
Thu Dec 6 10:14:59 CET 2018

Hi Giorgos,

> I am trying to connect my galaxy s9+ via the native IKEv2 client to a
> strong swan server of mine via IKEv2-PSK.

That's not exactly what you are doing.  From the server's perspective
you are using a PSK only to authenticate the client (rightauth), the
server is authenticated with a certificate (leftauth, defaults to pubkey
and you also load a certificate).  Maybe the client expects the server
to authenticate with a PSK too, or it doesn't trust the server cert, or
the identity doesn't match.  Anyway, without client log it's difficult
to say what its reason for returning an AUTH_FAILED notify is.

Regards,
Tobias