[strongSwan] IKE signature scheme RSA_EMSA_PKCS1_SHA1 not acceptable

Binarus lists at binarus.de
Thu Aug 23 08:40:53 CEST 2018

Jafar,

On 22.08.2018 16:50, Jafar Al-Gharaibeh wrote:

>     Did you manage to increase the logging level and get more
> information? That would be helpful in determining what is going on.

I did not try yet because my urgent and immediate problem has been
solved by turning off the respective option as advised in the article
mentioned in my previous posts.

Right now, I don't have the time to investigate this issue further. I
still hope that there is a sympathetic member in the StrongSwan
development who could answer the questions from my previous posts.

After all, it's holiday time; perhaps we'll get an answer when everybody
is back to work. If not, I'll try to understand that RFC, but I have to
put this on hold until I have some spare time ...

Regards, and thanks again,

Binarus