[strongSwan] attr_sql-plugin mysql_client crash when IP_pooling

Noel Kuntze noel.kuntze+strongswan-users-ml at thermi.consulting
Wed Apr 25 17:35:17 CEST 2018

Hello all,

To get useful stack traces, the mysql library needs to be be compiled with debug information and must not be stripped.
As soon as you have a library that fullfills those criteria, debugging can begin. Otherwise it's just poking around in the dark.
You could use, for example, "-g3 -fvar-track-assignments" as gcc cflags.

Kind regards

Noel