[strongSwan] migration to charon-systemd

Kamil Jońca kjonca at o2.pl
Wed Sep 20 11:38:52 CEST 2017

Recently I found that I can use strongswan as systemd integrated
service. I tried to move my config to swanctl-like file and I have
partial success.
But I have some questions how to migrate some thigs.
config setup
	strictcrlpolicy=ifuri

ca kaczka
	cacert=/etc/ipsec.d/cacerts/ipsec--kaczka--ca.pem
    auto=add

conn %default
	left=192.168.2.2
	leftsubnet=192.168.2.0/24
	leftid="C = PL, ST = xxx, O = kjonca.kjonca, OU = ipsec, CN = bla.bla"
	leftca="C = PL, ST = xxx, L = yyyy, O = kjonca.kjonca, OU = ipsec, CN = openswan--kjonca.kjonca"
	rightca=%same
	leftcert="alfa.kjonca.5.pem"
	rightdns=192.168.2.2
	right=%any
	compress=yes
	keyexchange=ikev2
	auto=add
	rightsourceip=%dhcp
	#rekey=no

conn w8-kjonca
	also=alfa-server
	rightid="C=PL, ST=xxx, O=kjonca.kjonca, OU=ipsec, CN=w8-kjonca.kjonca"
	rekey=no
conn alfa-server
include /var/lib/strongswan/ipsec.conf.inc

1. How to "translate"  "rightdns=" to swanctl?
2. How to have dedicate conection which behaves as "alfa-server" except
"rekey" feature?
3. Is it possible to use ids from certificates (as in leftid/leftca)?
4. How to translate "rightca=%same"
KJ

--
http://wolnelektury.pl/wesprzyj/teraz/
"If I do not return to the pulpit this weekend, millions of people will go