[strongSwan] nonce Length

Jafar Al-Gharaibeh jafar at atcorp.com
Thu Sep 14 17:28:04 CEST 2017

Hi Andreas,

    Thanks for the quick and thorough answer. I did not find that piece
of information (nonce size) in the documentation, but as you noted about
the source code, I did download and dig through the source code
yesterday and came across the the 32 byte number. Thanks for confirming
that.

    I also came across nonce plugin configuration:
    nonce {
    }

Is there really any thing configurable here or is that just there for
completeness?

Kind Regards,
Jafar