[strongSwan] "Require" vs "use" levels in StrongSwan-generated policies

Noel Kuntze noel.kuntze+strongswan-users-ml at thermi.consulting
Wed Nov 29 19:54:10 CET 2017

Hi,

That's not supported. You can maybe use connections.<conn>.children.<child>.policies to disable the installation of the policies
and manage them outside of charon. IIRC there also was some patch set from somebody that implemented exactly what you ask.
I can't find it right now, though.

Kind regards

Noel