[strongSwan] road worrior IP - can it also be used by services/daemons to listen onto?

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 10 15:21:09 CET 2017

hi everyone

I've a working roadwarrior which links up to a server(not
mine, meaning - no control over it) and I wonder - can that
IP my roadworrior gets other things use?

 From that other(server) end, the network behind the server
sees that IP my roadworrior gets, can ping it but, how to
make, eg. apache etc, use and serve on that IP?
If I do nmap from server's net on my roadwarrior IP it says
port is closed.

Is it something I can do at my end? Which would be great if
possible.