[strongSwan] RNGs and OpenSSL

Jafar Al-Gharaibeh jafar at atcorp.com
Thu Nov 9 21:38:57 CET 2017

Noel,

   Thank you for the quick response. I did search through the
documentation and also the source code, but didn't find definitive
answers to my questions. Do you  have some pointers?

I did see this in the man page which addresses my last question:

  charon.plugins.openssl.engine_id [pkcs11]
               ENGINE ID to use in the OpenSSL plugin.

charon.plugins.openssl.fips_mode [0]
               Set OpenSSL FIPS mode: disabled(0), enabled(1), Suite B
enabled(2).

So, are these the only available options?

Thank you in advance,
Jafar