[strongSwan] preparing MySQL statement failed: Commands out of sync; you can't run this command now

Giuseppe De Marco giuseppe.demarco at unical.it
Mon Nov 6 11:06:36 CET 2017

Thank you Tobias, we really appreciate your time on it.

We are actually in production with stable 5.6.0 and we would also like to
know when next the stable release will have this patch deployed, to decide
when to drive the migration with patched stable release.

At this moment this is not a must-have feature, so time is not a problem
for now, we can wait.
Thank you again