[strongSwan] preparing MySQL statement failed: Commands out of sync; you can't run this command now

Tobias Brunner tobias at strongswan.org
Mon Nov 6 10:32:41 CET 2017

Hi Giuseppe,

> ipsec pool --replace net1_pool --addresses /etc/ipsec.pools
> preparing MySQL statement failed: Commands out of sync; you can't run
> this command now
> deleting pool failed.

I think the problem is that there are two commands executed overlapping
on the same connection (prepared statement to check if the pool exists
and the deletion of that pool).  Apparently, the MySQL client doesn't
like that.  I pushed a fix for it to the pool-replace-mysql branch [1].

Regards,
Tobias

[1]
https://git.strongswan.org/?p=strongswan.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/pool-replace-mysql