[strongSwan] disable generation of myKey.der

Piyush Agarwal agarwalpiyush at gmail.com
Wed May 10 01:37:53 CEST 2017

Hi,
I am working with Strongswan 5.1.2 and I want to disable auto-generation of
myKey.der and selfCert.der in ipsec.d/private and ipsec.d/certs/ if
ipsec.secrets file is missing.

Unfortunately, in my flow I may want to start ipsec with ipsec.secrets
missing; later I generate ipsec.secrets file and then call "ipsec reload"
to have the config loaded and tunnel established.

I couldn't find any configuration option to do this. I hope I don't need a
compilation change to make this happen?

Thanks.

--
Piyush Agarwal
Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.