[strongSwan] Meshed VPN with dynamic routing

Noel Kuntze noel.kuntze+strongswan-users-ml at thermi.consulting
Wed May 3 22:41:03 CEST 2017

Hello Michael,

Use VTis and your favorite dynamic routing protocol, e.g. BGP.

Other than that, DMVPN could be used, but that only works with some special changes to quagga and strongSwan.
How-To here: https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Setup_of_DMVPN_on_Alpine_linux
(only works with special quagga and strongSwan from Fabled's repository)

Kind regards,
Noel