[strongSwan] StrongSwan VPN Gateway

Paul McEwan pmcewan at energywebnetwork.com
Wed May 3 05:37:32 CEST 2017

I'm using StrongSwan U5.3.5/K4.4.0-24-generic on Ubuntu Linux 16.0.4 (x64) and have successfully connected to multiple site to site VPN's.  I can access everything without issues when I'm on the StrongSwan Linux box.  However, I have some Windows Server 2012 R2 servers on the same local network, and I'd like to use the StrongSwan server as a gateway so the Windows servers can access the networks connected to by StrongSwan.  Is this possible?  And if so, is there a procedure outlining how to do it?