[strongSwan] terminate a partial connection

Modster, Anthony Anthony.Modster at Teledyne.com
Mon Mar 13 20:01:47 CET 2017

Hello Tobias

I tried ike, and still will not find it.

When I create the connection I use:

   req = vici_begin("initiate");

   vici_add_key_valuef(req,"child","%s",param->conn_name);

   /* timeout = <timeout in ms before returning>
    * use the timeout,
    * if good conditions the response will return in < 10 seconds,
    * if not this will allow a response to be received and
    * the event monitor will catch the error or connection ok.
    */
   int timeout = 10 * 1000; //10 sec
   vici_add_key_valuef(req,"timeout","%d",timeout);

   res = vici_submit(req,conn);

According to the documents, the ike field is optional,
? do I need to set it