[strongSwan] Traffic selectors modification ignored when rekeying SA

Sarefrech sarefrech at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jul 13 08:56:12 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I'm using vici to define & dynamically change traffic selectors associated with a connexion (using ikev2).

I observe that traffic selector list modifications are not taken into account at rekey time but only at reauthentication time.

I used  "Linux strongSwan U5.5.3/K3.16.0-4-amd64" version and recently switched to "Linux strongSwan U5.5.0/K3.16.0-4-amd64".

Is there a way to force TS modification at rekeying time ?

thanks - Best regards,

Régis