[strongSwan] looking fo details of Professional Support for strongSwan

Mike.Ettrich at bertelsmann.de Mike.Ettrich at bertelsmann.de
Mon Jul 3 17:24:22 CEST 2017

Hi!

I would like to get some more detailed informations about the professional support, but didn't get the contact to seek the required informations. We are new in using strongSwan for our company, so we have not yet the requirement fort hat kind of support. But if we come in trouble it would be nice to know how to get help from the people who know the stuff.
I wrote a mail to andreas.steffen at strongswan.org<mailto:andreas.steffen at strongswan.org> but did not get a response until now. So I would like to ask this community if you have experiences with the professional support and if you know how to get it.

Thanks for your help,
Mike.