[strongSwan] DHCP plugin

Dusan Ilic dusan at comhem.se
Tue Jan 24 18:24:53 CET 2017

Spot on, I had some special iptable rules that inadvertetly blocked this return traffic, in combination with only running Charon on public interfaces. After removing the rule and enabling Charon on br0 it all started to work.

Thank you.

However, now I'm experiencing a new problem. After a very short time, like in max a minute or maybe two, the traffic completely stops. Looking at ipsec statusall everything seem to look the same right before as after it happens. The client is still connected and I'm running an continues ping from both sides. When changing back to Charon not listening on br0, and disabling dhcp-plugin, it works without this disruption (but then again, DHCP-plugin doesnt work). Any ideas?