[strongSwan] DHCP plugin

Noel Kuntze noel at familie-kuntze.de
Mon Jan 23 01:50:57 CET 2017

On 23.01.2017 01:46, Dusan Ilic wrote:
> Thanks, I have already read it and configured according to those instructions but without any success.
>
> To me it seems to be the issue that the DHCP server is sending the offer to its own IP, because Strongswan is also using that IP.

Well, make sure your firewall rules permit the traffic. That could also make sure the DHCP daemon can respond.
It shouldn't be a problem that both daemons send packets from the same IP. That setup works without problems for other people.
You have to be doing something special so it doesn't work for you.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind Regards,
Noel Kuntze

GPG Key ID: 0x63EC6658
Fingerprint: 23CA BB60 2146 05E7 7278 6592 3839 298F 63EC 6658