[strongSwan] Can strongSwan support 100k concurrent connections?

Varun Singh varun.singh at gslab.com
Wed Jan 18 18:23:50 CET 2017

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 10:44 PM, Noel Kuntze <noel at familie-kuntze.de> wrote:
> On 18.01.2017 18:11, Varun Singh wrote:
>> Yet another concern related to this. From what I know, VPN server
>> creates a new virtual network interface for every VPN client
>> connected.
> It doesn't.
>

> --
>
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind Regards,
> Noel Kuntze
>
> GPG Key ID: 0x63EC6658
> Fingerprint: 23CA BB60 2146 05E7 7278 6592 3839 298F 63EC 6658

Okay. Surprisingly I was told in a discussion with a networking expert
that a new virtual network interface is created on server every time a
VPN client connects. Is there is link or document which states in
detail how server's network module functions when a client makes a
connection? Thanks.

Varun