[strongSwan] Support of Strong swan server on Windows 7 System

Rashmi Sarwad Rashmi.Sarwad at radisys.com
Fri Feb 17 08:54:07 CET 2017

Hi All,

We would like to establish IP SEC tunnel mode between two windows system connected over Wifi.

We could establish Ipsec Tunnel between Linux server and Windows VPN client, with below link
       https://www.zeitgeist.se/2013/11/22/strongswan-howto-create-your-own-vpn/
Thank you for the detailed explanation.

But We required to have IP sec tunnels with Windows server and Windows VPN client.

Is It possible to configure Windows system as IPSec server.
If so can we follow the same procedure (as mentioned in above link) to generate certificates and private keys

Please let us know the CA certificate PATH, we placed private keys (file: rsa) and certificates (file: x509) in swnctl directory.

Kindly help us to resolve the issue

Thanks and regards,
Rashmi