[strongSwan] OpenWRT. IPSec server

Giuseppe De Marco giuseppe.demarco at unical.it
Fri Dec 29 10:07:56 CET 2017

Hi,

Do you compile firmware by yourself or install packages in a stable release
using opkg command?
If you open the 4500 port means that you use ikev2/charon, isn't it?

I customize openwrt and lede firmwares for specific purposes, my packages
are here:
https://github.com/peppelinux/pplnx-LEDE-firmwares
https://github.com/peppelinux/openWRT_x86
https://github.com/peppelinux/openWRT_BB_builds

I always use ovpn for embedded purpose but if you have configured all the
dipendencies for a ipsec strongswan ikev2 with mschap in openwrt let me
know which packages you installed, I can do a customized firmware compiling
from scratch all the release (disk space usage will be more efficient)

Ports are 4500 udp and 500 udp