[strongSwan] Multiple right subnet configuration for ikev1

Prez Cannady revprez at opencorrelate.org
Thu Dec 21 04:05:14 CET 2017

Not sure if this actually fixed it, and not sure how I reason about it, but I had some success by setting all instances of “auto=start” to “auto=route” save for the last entry.

Prez Cannady
e: revprez at opencorrelate.org <mailto:revprez at opencorrelate.org>
h: https://revprez.github.io <https://revprez.github.io/>