[strongSwan] Fwd: Re: Validating Local Host Own Certificate

Jafar Al-Gharaibeh jafar at atcorp.com
Thu Dec 7 18:17:10 CET 2017

Hi Andreas,

    I agree with you completely.  I wasn't suggesting to change the
default behavior, sorry I didn't make that clear. I was thinking of
adding a new connection configuration item like "StrictCert=yes" or
"EnforceValidCert=yes" to achieve the new behavior. The default for such
a new config would be still be no.

Kind Regards,
Jafar