[strongSwan] Any plans for integration of curve25519 and ntru into libcharon-extra-plugins?

Noel Kuntze noel.kuntze+strongswan-users-ml at thermi.consulting
Thu Apr 27 15:08:11 CEST 2017

Hello Alex,

This is the wrong place to ask for that. Open an issue on the Debian bugtracker[1].
The strongSwan project does not provide any packages for any distros.

[1] https://www.debian.org/Bugs/

Kind regards,
Noel

--
Noel Kuntze
IT security consultant

GPG Key ID: 0x0739AD6C
Fingerprint: 3524 93BE B5F7 8E63 1372 AF2D F54E E40B 0739 AD6C