[strongSwan] roadwarrior client on macOS?

Paul Harrison paulharrisonsipad at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 17:42:04 CEST 2017

Hi all,

We have a Strongswan IKEv2 (client cert) based service that works
extremely well on our Windows laptop clients. But I've now been tasked
with getting our MacBooks connecting to it and have very little
experience of Apple kit....

I'm afraid I'm struggling with the wiki documentation and would like
to use the roadwarrior app - however it asks for a username whereas I
want to use the certificate already installed on the machine (which is
used for Active Directory integration), what can I do here?

Thanks a lot for any advice,

Paul