[strongSwan] Strongswan Custom port option for windows and iPhone client

ravin goyal ravirocks1021 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 10:38:31 CEST 2017

Thanks for the update.
Please suggest something useful to configure strongswan
in my following scenario.

I have wan interface as eth1 with primary and secondary ip's configured on
it.
AFAIK in charon.conf I can run strongswan on particular interface by
specifying "inteface_use" paramter.
But how can i bind it to primary ip or secondary ip such that one tunnel
can run on primaryip:500 while other as secondaryip:500
or vice-versa.

Or how else should i run strongswan along with the already running tunnel,
if above seems impractical.

Regards
Ravin