[strongSwan] IKEv2 remote /64 IPv6 prefix : Is it possible?

Alan Evans alanrevans at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 11:40:27 CEST 2017

Hello list,

Just following up on my own question in case other face the same problem.

So I looked at the code and confirmed that ipv6 address pools only
provide /128 IPv6 addresses and not /64 IPv6 Prefixes.
I hacked the code so that my ipv6 pools now manage /64 prefixes instead
of /128 addresses and this fixed my problem.
The hack is not backwards compatible so I won't submit it as a patch.

regards
Alan

---