[strongSwan] Android identity

Vukovics Mihaly vm at informatik.hu
Tue Sep 20 16:01:00 CEST 2016

Hello Tobias,

will do that. Let me have another question about the Android client: I
cannot see in the client log, that the DNS server (provided by rightdns,
or in strongswan.conf) assigned to client, like on other linux boxes
with the same peer config.

Does it assigned and missing from the log, or this is not implemented yet?

Üdvözlettel:
Vukovics Mihály
Informatik.hu Kft.