[strongSwan] packet loss during inline rekey

Emeric POUPON emeric.poupon at stormshield.eu
Fri Oct 21 10:46:59 CEST 2016

Hello,

Packet loss during rekeying seems to be a recurrent subject for several years now.
Could some people of the dev team please tell more on this issue? https://wiki.strongswan.org/issues/1291

I would like to know whether it is too complicated or not to be done by somebody that is not part of the dev team.

Regards,

Emeric