[strongSwan] does EAP-TLS work with self signed certificates

Ravi Kanth Vanapalli vvnrk.vanapalli at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 23:13:36 CEST 2016

Hi,

   Server has issued a self signed certificated for the UE. UE is supposed
 to share this cert via EAP-TLS authentication when server requests a
certificate
   Server has shared the private key to the UE via secure means. This
signature is used for  for signature verification in EAP-TLS

  Does this kind of setup work for EAP-TLS authentication in strongswan ?
I mean, when UE is trying to find a private key using the
API find_private_key() in file tls_peer.c, it returns null.

user certificate and private key is properly loaded into the UE.

Please let me know if more information is required to answer this query.

RaviKanth VN Vanapalli
Email: vvnrk.vanapalli at gmail.com