[strongSwan] Error while running Charon

rajeev nohria rajnohria at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 21:46:19 CEST 2016

I was able to work with strongswan in Ubuntu environment fine, Now I am
using Petalinux. Under petalinux I was able to compile but get following
errors when I run charon.  What would I be possibly missing to get this
fixed.

00[DMN] Starting IKE charon daemon (strongSwan 5.5.0, Linux 4.4.0, aarch64)
00[LIB] feature CUSTOM:libcharon in critical plugin 'charon' has unmet
dependency: NONCE_GEN
00[LIB] feature CUSTOM:libcharon-receiver in critical plugin 'charon' has
unmet dependency: HASHER:HASH_SHA1
00[LIB] feature CUSTOM:libcharon-sa-managers in critical plugin 'charon'
has unmet dependency: HASHER:HASH_SHA1
00[LIB] failed to load 3 critical plugin features
00[DMN] initialization failed - aborting charon
root at Xilinx-ZCU102-2016_1:~#

Thanks,
Rajeev