[strongSwan] libhydra

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Tue Nov 15 17:08:56 CET 2016

Hi Joy,

kernel_ipsec_t just defines a standardized strongSwan interface, but
the actual interface code is in the plugins. So if you have an IPsec
ESP implementation of your own, e.g. a HW accelerator then you have
to write a plugin of your own.

Best regards

Andreas

BTW - In the latest strongSwan releases libhydra doesn't exist any more.
      The functionality has been moved back to libcharon.