[strongSwan] Strongswan[5.4.0] unix:///var/run/charon.vici

rajeev nohria rajnohria at gmail.com
Wed May 11 11:53:42 CEST 2016

Andreas,

It seems like Charon daemon is not running, When I run the charon command,
it immediately stops it. Where can I find the charon log to see if there is
any issue?

rnohria at ubuntu:~$ sudo /usr/local/libexec/ipsec/charon&
[1] 7272
rnohria at ubuntu:~$

[1]+  Stopped                 sudo /usr/local/libexec/ipsec/charon

Thanks,
Rajeev