[strongSwan] ha plugin

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Thu Mar 24 09:31:47 CET 2016

Hi Slava,

the Linux kernel still has to be patched whereas no change in iptables
is required. A selection of ha kernel patches can be found here:

https://download.strongswan.org/testing/

E.g. for a Linux 4.4 or 4.5 kernel apply ha-4.4-abicompat.patch.bz2
and  for a Linux 4.2 or 4.3 kernel apply ha-4.2-abicompat.patch.bz2

Best regards

Andreas