[strongSwan] Force a Linux process to route all traffic through IPsec tunnel

pothuganti sridhar pothuganti.sridhar at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 20:04:51 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have one Q. Is your deployment is like Server <-> Road warrior Client? OR
normal site to site?
But as per your explanation, your remote looks like to be a road warrior
client. In this deployment, only the traffic destined to VIP of road
warrior client is encrypted and will be sent to the remote. If you want to
route your internet traffic through remote road warrior client, you need to
establish one more tunnel like GRE in the IPSec tunnel. You need to
encapsulate your IP traffic into the GRE and then into the IPSec tunnel.
This might be a probable option foe your case.

Regards,
Sridhar