[strongSwan] aes256gcm12 is not working for me

Kapil Adhikesavalu kapil20084 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 07:11:22 CEST 2016

Seems you are hitting the Aes-ni 256 bit limitation. You have couple of
options,

1. Move to kernel 4.1 or see if patches are available to port it to old
kernel.

2. Try removing this kernel module, it might work(may be not) without the
Aes-ni instructions support. If it works, throughput will be less.

Thanks
Kapil