[strongSwan] Seeking Strongswan Professional Services/Consulting

Mark Ulicki mark at windscribe.com
Sat Jun 18 18:58:51 CEST 2016

Hi,

Is anyone here offering professional consulting services for Strongswan?

I'm seeking a business or an individual who can quickly integrate
Strongswan/IKEv2 into an existing radius backend for use with Android/iOS
clients using best practices. For someone well versed in Strongswan I do not
think this will be more than a few hours work.

Please let me know or email me directly if this is something you can help
out with.

Thanks!

Mark