[strongSwan] ipsec.secrets file is missing

Carlos Yuste carlos.yuste at mantica-solutions.com
Mon Jun 6 16:12:22 CEST 2016

Hello,

Ipsec.secrets file stores the information about the subscribers that you will use in you tunnel, that’s why it is not included in the installation. You can find lots of examples of ipsec.secrets files (and the rest of the required files to configure server and client side) in the tests section:

https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/ConfigurationExamples

BR