[strongSwan] VPN with preshared Key between BB10 and Raspberry-Pi

Tobias Brunner tobias at strongswan.org
Mon Jul 18 11:44:28 CEST 2016

Hi Christian,

> As highlighted in the same topic : rightauth=eap-mschapv2 (See below)

Your log indicates otherwise, though.  Check `ipsec statusall` for the
correct authentication method for the BB10 connection, or increase the
log level for cfg to 2 to see details when the config is loaded.

> Please let me know if you should observe a typo in my config, which
> should not fulfill strongSwan's recommendation

`authby=secret` is definitely not correct, but as `rightauth` is
explicitly set it should be ignored.

Regards,
Tobias