[strongSwan] IKEv2 with preshared Key on my BB10

Christian Klugesherz christian.klugesherz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 15:13:29 CEST 2016

All,

There is now days and days that i'm struggling to get Strongswan to work
with my Blackberry 10

Overview:
VPN client on Blackberry 10
VPN IKEv2 with preshared Key
VPN server running on Raspberry PI: raspian-jessie:

I followed scrupulously the instruction in
http://wario-linux.blogspot.com/2013/09/vpn-server-for-blackberry-10.html

But no success for now
My Raspberry IP address hosting VPN server is: 192.168.1.29
The port open on my router are 500 and 4500, and every time I got a
"connexion refused - delay" error on my BB10
Below a view of a Wireshark capture behind my Raspberry.
There is something wrong which is blocking ...
But what  :-(
Any idea would be very helpful ?

Many many many thanks
I'm stuck

Regards

Christian

​
If needed I can share all the config files.
Let me know