[strongSwan] DH group for key exchange is undefined

Michael Chan mchan49 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 21:40:37 CET 2016

Hi,
     I'm wanting to use the load-tester plugin to perform load testing on
remote host, but the remote host keeps sending back INVALID_KE_PAYLOAD
message back. When I do a packet capture I see that the DH group for key
exchange payload is undefined. I tried setting in the load-tester.conf file
esp and proposal to use modp1024, but it doesn't change the key exchange
payload DH group at all. Is there a way to set the group in load-tester?

Thanks,
Michael