[strongSwan] what's the expression of a range of address?

=?gb2312?B?VG9ueS5IZSDZUutw+FA=?= Tony.He at DELTAWW.COM.CN
Thu Feb 25 05:03:14 CET 2016

Hi,

       Here is the topology.
       local subnet 192.168.1.0/24 -GW A ---Internet----GW B ¨C local subnet 192.168.2.0/24.
       I want to only allow hosts whose IP addresses in a range to be part of the tunnel. For example, 192.168.1.2-192.168.1.8 are allowed
       in site A and 192.168.2.3-192.168.2.11 are allowed in site B. Can anyone tell me how to configure? Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Tony

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
message. [Delta Electronics, INC. China]