[strongSwan] Necessary parameters to compile for EAP-TTLS/MSCHAPv2 as IPSec Client

yukou katori k10lie.tech at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 22 21:38:24 CET 2016

Hi, Noel
Thank you!I understand and I understood the description.
Regards,

    On Tuesday, 23 February 2016, 2:42, Noel Kuntze <noel at familie-kuntze.de> wrote:

 Hello Yukou,

> Hi,
>
> I want to setup IPSec "Client" with Strongswan5.3.5 using EAP-TTLS/MSCHAPv2.
> I see the following parameters related to it.
> # I want to test a IPSec Security Gateway product as IPSec Terminator to check IOT.
>
> ./configure --help
>  --enable-eap-ttls      enable EAP TTLS authentication module.
>  --enable-eap-mschapv2  enable EAP MS-CHAPv2 authentication module.
>  --enable-eap-identity  enable EAP module providing EAP-Identity helper.
>
> Only the 3 parameters above to work as Client is fine to install?
> If parameters other than what I listed are necessary, could you give me any suggestion please?
>
> Regards,
Please Refer to the instructions[1] about installing on the wiki. They mention additional flags and
there are some notes regarding the build process.
Please first look at your distro's repository if strongSwan is available from it.

[1]https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/InstallationDocumentation

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind Regards,
Noel Kuntze

GPG Key ID: 0x63EC6658
Fingerprint: 23CA BB60 2146 05E7 7278 6592 3839 298F 63EC 6658