[strongSwan] strongswan ikev1 and ikev2 together with different strongswan.conf

Deepak Khandelwal dazz.87 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 17:44:08 CET 2016

Hi,

thanks  for your reply.
so do you meant that two instances of charon daemon can't  be run together
two support ikev1 and ikev2 with different strongswan.conf ?
is it possible to change the strongswan and ipsec conf file path during
compilation or configure and then we can have them running with different
strongswan.conf

thanks !
Best Regards,
Deepak