[strongSwan] Push route possible?

Michael Schwartzkopff ms at sys4.de
Wed Feb 10 13:25:57 CET 2016

Hi,

I have the problem, that I have dynamic IPv6 addresses in remote network.

Is it somehow possible to inform my local VPN gateway about the actual network
that is configured behind my remote gateway during phase 1?

Is it somehow possible to add the dynamic network to my righsubnet on my local
gateway?

Any ideas? Thanks.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Michael Schwartzkopff