[strongSwan] Is vici interface supported for freeBSD platform?

Jayalakshmi bhat bhat.jayalakshmi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 20:02:55 CET 2016

Hi All,

I have enabled vici using --enable-vici option as part of ./configure.
Strongswan latest code got compiled and got installed successfully. When I
am trying to use swanctl to load a connection I am getting the error
"unix:///var/run/charon.vici" not found. I did ps -axu and not seeing any
IKE deamon.

Is vici interface supported for freeBSD. If supported, please can any one
tell me how to enable charon.vici deamon?

Regards

Jayalakshmi