[strongSwan] How to specify priority and interface name for each rule in ipsec.conf file

Mahendra SP mahendra.sp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 19:01:04 CET 2016

Hi All,

Is there a way to specify priority and interface for each rule in
ipsec.conf file ?

Need for priority:
If I have ten rules and I need to assign priority so that I can
intentionally allow/drop connection over some ports (using
type=drop/passthrough)

Need for interface:
Ours is a multi homed system on which wired/wireless can be active at the
same time. If don't want wireless connections to go over IPsec or to have
separate set of rules for wired and wireless interface.

Thanks
Mahendra