[strongSwan] Issue with authentication under IKEv1 + NAT + PSK

Noel Kuntze noel at familie-kuntze.de
Tue Dec 13 00:27:48 CET 2016

Hello Watson,

On 13.12.2016 00:24, Watson Hewitt wrote:
> My understanding from the docs is that StrongSwan does not support that config option anymore and that charon is supposed to handle this automatically and internally.

NAT-T is enabled and enforced when NAT is detected or forced to be used by using forceencaps=yes in ipsec.conf (similiar option in swanctl.conf).

Your email lacks information. We require logs and configs. You're probably doing something inherently wrong.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind Regards,
Noel Kuntze

GPG Key ID: 0x63EC6658
Fingerprint: 23CA BB60 2146 05E7 7278 6592 3839 298F 63EC 6658