[strongSwan] parsed ID_PROT response 0 [ KE No ]

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Tue Aug 2 15:14:46 CEST 2016

Hmm,
actually if OPENSSL_NO_ECDH is set during the OpenSSL library build
then the ECC DH groups should not be available to the openssl plugin:

https://git.strongswan.org/?p=strongswan.git;a=blob;f=src/libstrongswan/plugins/openssl/openssl_plugin.c;h=3e3b986dffc0e22e8b3125fd16e0a70cb217f2e4;hb=74de8c3727833891e6f3a73d5cc776d201112dfd#l392

What OpenSSL version are you using (openssl version)?

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
strongSwan - the Open Source VPN Solution!          www.strongswan.org
CH-8640 Rapperswil (Switzerland)